Kamis, 07 Agustus 2008

What's the use of O Level??

This evening, I went to Savoy Homan Hotel because there is education expo by Vista there...

And, I asked about many things that related about study in outside country especially in US....

I asked a lot of thing and then I asked about O Level....

I asked,
" If I have O Level certificate and also Senior High National Exam certificate, which one is
more useful for study overseas??"
And the people at there answer,
" I prefer the Senior High National Exam certificate than O Level.... Because O Level is just
the same as 1st grade of senior high...... So, the level of National Exam is higher than O
Level.... Actually you don't really need O Level..."

That thing makes me think.....
So, what's the use of O Level??

3 komentar:

elis' journal mengatakan...

Please, ask the university about IGCSE whenever you've got the university. I'm going to ask VISTA. Don't worry. They might not know about IGCSE.

trespasser mengatakan...

May be u don't know about O level, but u have already got the Bilingual program..
at least u will adapt faster with English

sheila... mengatakan...

Yes, indeed...
University must choose the national exam report, it's level is higher than IGSCE, but I have heard that English IGCSE can replace TOEFL and IELTS in some countries...