Selasa, 19 Agustus 2008

Best Song Ever…

As you know, I love all songs that can inspire me to be better…

But, I have one favorite song that always in my mind forever…

The title is “Someone Watching over Me” by Hillary Duff…

At first, I wasn’t really interested at this song because the tone is not really good…

But, there is an extremely nice meaning inside that song which makes me really love this song…

I’ll copy the lyrics :

"Someone's Watching Over Me"

Found myself today
Oh I found myself and ran away
Something pulled me back
The voice of reason I forgot I had
All I know is you're not here to say
What you always used to say
But it's written in the sky tonight

Chorus :

So I won't give up
No I won't break down
Sooner than it seems life turns around
And I will be strong
Even if it all goes wrong
When I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe
Someone's watching over me

Seen that ray of light
And it's shining on my destiny
Shining all the time
And I won
t be afraid
To follow everywhere it's taking me
All I know is yesterday is gone
And right now I belong
To this moment to my dreams

Chorus


It doesn't matter what people say
And it doesn't matter how long it takes
Believe in yourself and you'll fly high
And it only matters how true you are
Be true to yourself and follow your heart

Chorus

This song tells that there is a person who has a really big dream and in the way to reach her dream, she found a lot of trouble and one day she wants to run away from that problems…

But, something pulls her back which is her reason to reach that dream…

She forgets that she has that reason…

So, she won’t give up with all of those troubles because she realizes that life is always moving around…

She also wants to be strong and won’t be afraid even it seems there’s no way out because she believes that God always be with her (that’s the mean from “Someone Watching over Me”)

She believes God has great purpose in her life (that’s the mean of ‘the destiny that shining all the time’), so she will follow the way that God has given to her…

She never looks back to the past time because she knows that she cannot fix that and what she thinks is always about the future and what she have to do now to reach her dream…

She never care about what other people want to say about he dreams (maybe some people say that all of that is impossible) and also about the time for reach that dream…

She just wants to believe to herself that he can reach that dream…

The important thing is only she do the right thing and she always follows her heart because God is always be with her…

For me, this song has a very deep meaning which can make me have spirit again when I’m down…

With just listen to this song and I’ll remember to never give up and always believe that God always be with me…

6 komentar:

sheila... mengatakan...

wow, the lyric of this song is really uplifting...
I think the song will always stay in my mind...
This gives me another new strength because I know I'll be never alone since Jesus is always besides me...
Then, I will never give up, because the only person who can reach my dream is myself...
This song give the same effect when I listen and read the lyric of "when You Believe" song...

stacia stefani mengatakan...

Yeah that's right huskie_lover...
This song is really great...
When I listen to this song, my spirit is come back...

Captain Candy mengatakan...

have u seen the movie Raise Your Voice???
Someone's watching over me is the theme song of that movie..
Starring Hilary Duff and Oliver James..
Really inspiring..

larxene.alyssa mengatakan...

Stacia, I also love songs- more likely from the lyrics- my fav song now is WHAT ABOUT NOW- by CHRIS DAUGHTRY- have you heard about it???

stacia stefani mengatakan...

Yes Kartika...
I've watched it at church and it's so great...
From that film I knew the meaning from that song..
That's really inspiring...
And also, I think Oliver James is cutee...
Hohohoooo....

stacia stefani mengatakan...

Not yet Alyssa....

I really want to hear that if the meaning of the lyric is good....

Can I hear that at school??