Sabtu, 23 Agustus 2008

Never Had a Dream Come True...

“Never Had a Dream Come True” (I don’t know the exactly singer) is the second song that I like after “Someone’s Watching over Me”…

Actually the point of this song is about love…

This is one of love song that I like…

But I can get another point that is really important for me…

The music of this song is really nice and the lyrics have really good meaning…

I’ll copy the lyrics:

Never Had a Dream Come True

Everybody's got something they had to leave behind
One regret from yesterday that just seems to grow with time
There's no use looking back or wondering
How it could be now or might have been
Oh this I know but still I can't find ways to let you go

Chorus :

I've never had a dream come true
Till the day that I found you
Even though I pretend that I've moved on
You'll always be my baby
I never found the words to say
You're the one I think about each day
And I know no matter where life takes me to
A part of me will always be with you

Somewhere in my memory
I've lost all sense of time
And so my road can never be cos yesterday is all that fills my mind
There's no use looking back or wondering
How it should be now or might have been

Oh this I know but still I can't find ways to let you go

Chorus

You'll always be the dream that fills my head
Yes you will, say you will, you know you will
Oh baby, you'll always be the one I know I'll never forget
There's no use looking back or wondering
Because love is a strange and funny thing
No matter how I try and try I just can't say goodbye
No no no no

Chorus

There’s one girl that has to move from one place and has to leave her boyfriend…

She really loves her boyfriend because with him, she can be a better person and her dreams become come true…

She realizes that time cannot go back and she has to leave all the things with him…

She realizes that there’s no use to looking back to the past time…

She realizes that the important thing is what she should do now…

But, she always keeps her boyfriend in her mind and she will never forget him forever in her life…

I like this song because this song is really make me remember about something in past time that exactly the same with this song…

Its make me remember about “someone” that I love…

Until now, I always try to forget about him, but I always remember about his smile and his kindness…

I really try to forget him anyway…

But the important thing, with this song I learn to face the future without looking back to past time because we cannot fix them…

And also I learn that if we like or love someone, the person that we love has to bring something great to our life (dreams in this song) or make us become a better person… Don’t love someone that can make your life become worst and bring nothing good to your life...

Like a song “Best in Me” by Blue…

The Chorus:

‘Cos you bring out the best in me

Like no-one else can do

That’s why I’m by your side

And that’s why I love you

5 komentar:

trespasser mengatakan...

Thanx that u have posted about it..
U have motivated me through the song..
I have to do my best to reach my dreams..

stacia stefani mengatakan...

Yeah...
My aim is to motivate people that read it....
So, everybody can do their best in their life...

Captain Candy mengatakan...

stay, i have a same problem with u..
i've been trying hard to forget someone in my past, but until now, i haven't done it..

so sad..

stacia stefani mengatakan...

Yeah that's right...
It's so hard to forget someone that we really loved in the past time...
Especially, for the first love...

I haven't found the best way to forget about him, but if I find that I'll tell you...

Maybe that we can do is just remember that we must have something to leave behind...

Just try to remeber that...

trespasser mengatakan...

"fill the glass with a great amount of water to remove the betadine so the glass will become clear again"
say is always much easier than do..
hahahaha...