Sabtu, 23 Agustus 2008

Quotes about Dreams...

I’ll write several quotes about dreams…

Some I get from Gogirl magazine and the others from website…

And also several quotes from myself…

“If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.”-William Arthur Ward

For me, it means if we’ve already state our dreams in our mind, we definitely can reach that dream (with a very big effort)…

“To dream anything that you want to dream. That’s the beauty of human mind. To do anything that you want to do. That is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself to test your limits. That is the courage to success.”-Bernard Edmonds

For me, it means that it’s natural for human to dream that they want to do… But the important thing is we have to believe in our self and know our potentials… And, it will go to the success…

“To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.”- Anatole France

For me, it means dreams are important in our life to do and become a big thing in life…

“I have learned that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.”- Henry David Thoreau

For me, it means if we have dreams in our life and we follow the right way to reach that dreams, we definitely can go to that dreams and reach an unexpected success…

No one should negotiate their dreams. Dreams must be free to flee and fly high. No government, no legislature, has a right to limit your dreams. You should never agree to surrender your dreams.”- Jesse Jackson

For me, it means we have to dream as high as we can and there’re no people that can complaint about them… So, we shouldn’t give up reaching that dreams…

“Never hesitate to state your dreams as high as you can. Think it, state it, chase it, do it and you’ll become it. Just believe in yourself”-myself

Definitely know the meaning, right??

5 komentar:

trespasser mengatakan...

“Never hesitate to state your dreams as high as you can. Think it, state it, chase it, do it and you’ll become it. Just believe in yourself"

really like it... and it has to be an excellent lesson for all of us...

stacia stefani mengatakan...

I'm really glad if you think like that, D'wise....
Yeah, I agree with you...

it's mE, reppHi! mengatakan...

stay!!
i couldn't agree more!
all of the quotes are excellent..
i learn much from your blog!
hehe..

Captain Candy mengatakan...

stay, reading your blog just like reading a fairy tale story.. full of dreams.. full of optimistic..

really love it.. o^^o

stacia stefani mengatakan...

Thank you so much if you all love my writing about dreams...
I hope all of my writing can be useful to reach all of your dreams...

I always read about dreams if I'm down and after that I have more spirit...
Always make me better...

Thaaaaaaaaank Yoooouu aagaaiiN....