Selasa, 19 Agustus 2008

The Meaning of a Song...

Sometimes, I love a song not from the tone, music or the band…

I can really love a song just from the lyrics….

If the lyrics are so meaningful and can motivate me to become a better person; although the tone and the music is not good or is sang by infamous singer; I can really love that such that song….

To be honest, I don’t like or sometimes hate love song (although not all love song)…

You know why??

Because sometimes the contents of love song are only sweet words which is a big lie (in my opinion)…

Although I know not all love songs are bad and really come from the composers' deep hearts…

2 komentar:

it's mE, reppHi! mengatakan...

i agree with you..
i love a song not only from its melody or composer but also from its lyrics..
the lyrics sometimes are so touching..
nice..

stacia stefani mengatakan...

Yeah repphi...
I couldn't agree more..